Friday, February 20, 2015

Love For Soggibottom

This is not about me,,,
 these words are for a friend across the pond.
  The sky is dark and filled with a million stars right now,
  and a new star  is being watched this very minute.
 It twinkles and shines and winks.
 I know the bears and rabbits
 and Freya and Franks
 are all sitting with their mum  at Soggibottom
  looking out that special window,,
the window that sees all  the stars
and the new" Tony star..."

This is not about me,,
its about loving friends whose hearts are empty and broken.
It's about remembering..
All of you at
  Soggibottom ,,,,,we love you.
love
tweedles
You do not need to leave me any comments,,
If you can,,
 please share some love with Midge at Soggibottom

Words from The Little Prince

"You - you alone will have the stars as no one else has them...In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night...You - only you - will have stars that can laugh.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, El Principito 

16 comments:

Charliedownunder said...

Crikey Tweedles ..... you sure have a way with words. That's so beautiful. I've been to Soggibottom today and I tried to leave a comment but the words just wouldn't come. I just hope all at Soggibottom read this and know that Mum and I feel very, very deeply for them all at this time.

Unknown said...

So sad and so sweet of you. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I remember reading The Little Prince to Pierce when he was 3, and at the time I was blown away by how poetic and profound some of the passages were. Beautiful words, Tweedles, on a sad occasion.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Tweedles, we echo your beautiful thoughts for all those at Soggibottom. We could never express our feelings as well as you. We are so very sorry to hear about Tony and our hearts go out to his family. Soft woos and gentle hugs from all of us.

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning and Mom

Beth said...

So very sorry to hear this.....

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We love you too Tweedles...always.

KB said...

You do have an amazing, heart-felt way with words Tweedles. I didn't know Tony at Soggibottom but I'll go leave a comforting word.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Very well said. Prayers for your friend

Chatty Crone said...

You are a wonderful friend to her and I am so glad she has you.

Charliedownunder said...

Crikey Tweedles ..... what a wonderful friend you are. Thankyou so much for leaving a message for me at Soggibottom. That was very nice of you. I did get back there today and I did manage to say a few words. I wish there was more we could do.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

✻ღϠღ✻
(¯`✻´¯)
`*.¸.*✻ღღ .....

stellaroselong said...

Beautiful.
stella rose

Jacobi said...

Dear Tweedles,

I think I saw the Tony Star last night... It was very beautiful!

Licks,
Cobi

tubby3pug said...

very lovely I often think of my Norbert when I look at the stars

retro rover

Sharon Wagner said...

A perfect poem for your kind words. I'll head over right now.

The Daily Pip said...

So beautiful Tweedles! We were so sad to read this news!