Friday, March 20, 2009

Come along with me,, to the journey of the awards





I will talk about this at the bottom of this letter to you.



First of all......







"The fairy tale slipper award"



Hi everyone.


It's time for me to say a few things about some very special awards that have been presented to me recently.



You will notice I FINALLY figured out how to get the award picture on my letter to you! That was a true miracle, and a big accomplishment. I want to thank those of you who helped me by giving me hints and suggestions- as you can see it worked.


Now on with my new awards.





Rachel Ladypug Mugs said these words, which I find so sweet. "It’s a special magical ‘fairy tale’ slipper bestowed on those who bring a little ‘magic’ into our lives via their blog’s creativity!”



"We'd like to pass this award along to:Tweedles - who's mamma's painting of him is basically magic, and who we hope will continue to invest time into her creative outlet of painting (and of course share it with us via their blog)."


I am very honored to receive this award.



Thank you Rachel











"Personal Favorite Award"

DOGZROCK who honors his Best Friend Travis ” in his wonderful , energy packed blog
TRAVIS: A Dog Like No Other
Bestowed this beautiful award to me for "Personal Favorite "on the Supa Saturday Poll.

Travis is a beautiful big golden dog- like Old Yeller. His blog has contests and something happening all the time , and the master said Travis is a dog like no other."
I wonder what it would be like to run with a big dog like that!
I am very honored to receive this award too.
Thank you Travis






Now about the BIG HEART AWARD


I have come to know many of you that have such big giving hearts who donate their beautiful artwork to benefit homeless pets and rescues. Some of you have made your home a "forever home to some of us.
Some of you donate your time to volunteer to help the little ones get forever homes.
Some of you help to create projects so little kids in foreign lands can have blankys and teddy bears.

Some of you paint and draw and create art- some of you sew- some of you craft., or knitt or crochet. What ever you do- you do good.

I also notice those of you, who send out a little message to all of us , to light a candle at the Rainbow Bridge at certain sad times, and send messages of love to sad ones.

I have noticed there are so many "Big Hearts? in my bloggie land, that I created the BIG HEART AWARD.
You know who you are , and I want you to come get this award and keep it for a keepsake, because your big hearts need to be recognized.
Nitey nite
love
tweedles

and again thank you for my awards!


9 comments:

Suzuki said...

Hi Tweedles!
I thought I would stop by to let you know that if you are lookin' fur love you should stop by my blog as my brother Scooby has started a new "business". Come by and check it out.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations on your awards, Tweedles! You deserve both of them!
What a pretty award that you have created!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats on your pawesome awards....

AND A BIG WOW on the one woo khreated!

That is furry special...like WOO!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Manon said...

Hi Tweedles! I'd like to say that you deserve all those awards!

love,
Otis

Sunny said...

Congrats on all of your awards Tweedles, you deserve them!

The Devil Dog said...

Congrats on your awards, Tweedles, they are truly well deserved. And yed, mom agrees with you about the big hearted people throughout the blogosphere who always help out in any way they can. Aren't they wonderful?

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Tweedles! You deserve those awards! Glad you figured out how to get them on your bloggie. Now if we could figure out the same thing over at wordpress. That's a great award you created, you have a big heart too, to have thought of that!

Feather, Darla & Pappy, the TN Bull Terrors

Diane said...

Congratulations again! What a popular girl you are. You deserve all these awards & much more.
I'm so glad you started this blog. You've brought so much joy to us. THANK YOU!
xoxo Diane

Archie and Melissa said...

hi tweedles!
oh what a beautiful post!
we are so lucky to have you as our friend!

xoxoxo
m & e